RealPlayer permits clients to record and download videos from well known web sites, for example, YouTube or DailyMotion by right clicking over the video being played. The RealPlayer download and Record Plugin must be empowered in the program. Programming like IDM or Internet Download Managers meddle with the Real Player settings, and arrangements must be checked for these. Once the setups are set effectively, Real Player ought to have the capacity to record and download videos from the web.
Using RealPlayer’s video downloader programming, you can download your most loved free online videos from several sites. It plays the sorts of records you need it to play, including mp4, wmv, and avi, to give some examples. RealPlayer additionally gives you a chance to change over and play for all intents and purposes any record sort. It’s free, and it’s anything but difficult to utilize. We’ll reveal to you how.
Steps to download videos using Real Player to PC
Step 1 : Download the most recent free form of RealPlayer.
Go to RealPlayer.com and snap the huge orange button at the top.
Step 2 : Install the product.
On a PC, double tap the “.exe” file. As you run the install, you must consent to the use terms and choose whether or not to incorporate different components (ex. a climate toolbar) with your establishment.
On a Mac, drag the Real Player documents into your Applications envelope assumed name in the establishment window. When you first dispatch RealPlayer, it will give you the permit consent to approve. Snap Accept to proceed. Select the formats for which you need to make RealPlayer the default media player.
Step 3 : Close your web program.
Around the establishment’s end, the installer will request that you close your web program so as to appropriately introduce RealPlayer’s One-Click Video Download capacity. Since you will require this in the following steps, make sure to close your program when provoked.
Step 4 : Revive your program.
- Discover a video you need to add to your RealPlayer library.
- On a PC, drift your mouse over the video until a “Download This Video” secure pops over the upper right-hand corner of the video.
- Click on the “Download This Video” catch and RealPlayer will download the feature into your RealPlayer library.
- On a Mac, hold up till the feature has completed the process of stacking/buffering. At that point click on the RealPlayer Downloader window, and the right now playing feature will show up in the window. You can looked over there to download the feature by tapping the Download button.
- When you tap the Download button, the video will be spared to your library.
We hope our tutorial helps you to download youtube videos using realplayer on to your PC, either windows or mac OS. If you have any doubts , catch us through comments section.